Succession – could your employees hold the key?
Castle Corporate Finance is experiencing increasing demand from owner-managers seeking an employee friendly way to exit their businesses, as an alternative to more traditional routes. We are pleased to offer a Masterclass for owner-managers wishing to learn more about one such option – an Employee Ownership Trust or ‘EOT’.
EOTs are a Government initiative to encourage long term ownership of businesses by their employees while offering a tax-free exit for shareholders.
Could it be the right solution for you?
We will cover:
- What is an Employee Ownership Trust and how does it work?
- The pros and cons – will it suit your business?
- What is involved: the key steps in an EOT transaction
- Employee motivation and engagement
- Protection of values and legacy
Date: 19th November 2019
Time: 08:30 to 10:00
Cost: £25 to include full English or continental buffet breakfast.
Kent, TN3 0TG